Search This Blog

Saturday, September 4, 2010

New

After so many trials. I've decided. No more hiding.

______________________________________________________________

Today is September 4.

At first, i wanted my first entry to be posted on 1st September. Which is my birthday. However, due to several inevitable thingy plus i've been busy with mid semester exams, I think 4th September is just the best day that fixed my schedule to post my super first entry.

I bet some of you might be wondering why I created the second enriuel. I don’t have the answer. You have it. You are the reason why I created the second enriuel. (oh,enriuel is also my blog.the first one)


But still. Whatever happens in the future, i thank enriuel for the 730 days’ memories we’ve been through together. There won’t be second without the first one. It such a wonderful feeling whenever I read through random things I pasted in enriuel. Thank you so much. You are my everything, you are irreplaceable.


“I wish i have the guts to disclose my world out-lout.I promised myself,ill do it sometime”

This is the time.

4th September 2010.


Hello world.:)

No comments: