Search This Blog

Sunday, September 5, 2010

22


My twenty second birthday was just unforgettable one. Feel blessed. Thanks friends, Thanks sisters. You know how much i love you guys.:)

Btw,i celebrated my first bday party in the exam hall. Struggling on midsem paper. My super first experienced having exam on the same day with my birthday. I didn't feel that it was my birthday on the day until i finished the exam. It wasn't a soothing feeling when people wished you " Happy Birthday!!" but your mind didn't equipped to accept it in the first place. The exam ruined my 1st September but I had wonderful superb great bday celebration on the 2nd September. Won’t forget this ever. I have no words to say just “ Thank you so much”.






As i reached home,as i entered my room i saw this beautiful surprise. :) 

Seronok sambut birthday. Especially bila celebrate dengan orang yang rapat dengan kita. Oh,nak tau apa azam aku sempena birthday yang ke-22?



"certain things best remain unspoken"

No comments: