Search This Blog

Friday, December 3, 2010

"Saya Natrah bukan Maria"

 I know nothing about Natrah. Yes. I did my google on Natrah but only after i came back from watching it. "oh macam tu ke ceritanye".:)







Seat betul2 tengah hall. Tak bawah sgt, tak atas sekali. Just nice in the middle. Tapi tak sedar diri rabun dan silau. Gatal terlupa bawak spek mata. Terkebil-kebil kau bukak mata luas-luas nak kenal watak setiap pelakon. Padan muka dekat duit kau.
The producer. Erma Fatima. All the casts were good!. Worth watching. 
You will definitely fall in love with this man after watching his dancing. Ouch, so adorable man!! But don't simply go for natrah just to watch his 'Bollywood 'as he quoted at Twitter 


"Natrah..." tontoni lah bersama hati dan minda kalian, ada yg tersurat dan tersirat. Jgn sekadar menonton di mata, tapi bukalah jiwa dan rasa... -Remy Ishak
  


Pic of the day. Semangat nak bergambar nak tunjuk dekat  SI DIA. Thanks to gadis-gadis cantik diatas kerana menonton bersama saye. Love <3


Monolog dalaman:
Actually, I  was so depressed the day i went for Natrah. I wasnt able to present at the launching. You know whos lauching is. Its kinda damn sad. I received phone called telling me to go for the launching just a few minutes after i bought Natrah's tix. To make thing worst, the lauching was at 5 pm and surely end at sometime you-wouldnt-know-when-it-is. After deep thinking,i went for Natrah because i already spent quite amount of money (for me,it's big amount) eventhough i knew the experience at the only-invited -person-allowed for the lauching is something that i wont be getting elsewhere. Ahh. I dont want to remember this forever!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aku jeles...wawawa~