Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Aidiladha.Korban.

Where should start eh? Been neglecting enriuel for quite sometime. Reason?. Malas. Sibuk duduk depan tv support team Malaysia. Siapa yang tak tau. Jangan jadi loser. Sekarang Sukan Asia tengah rancak berlangsung di Guangzhou.

Aidiladha was over last week. I spent about a week at kampung. It was awesome! As what I mentioned in the previous post,we had korban a day after Aidiladha. But no kambing.
“ Tokwan sembelih lembu. Kambing tak mau keluar kandang”. That’s what tokwan explained. He’s such a funny person eventhough we hardly talk to the each other. Being among the eldest cucu,as usual Ive got so many things to be settled. I didn’t sleep after subuh which I don’t used to. Okay. Ini pengakuan jujur ni. Ceh,jatuh saham beb. Ahh  whateve.
I started my duty at 8 in the morning. The first pit stop was dapur. Oh before that,no catering for this kenduri. What u expect when kenduri was held at kampung kan. Plus,kampung aku is 100% pure kampung. Ill put up pictures later(if there’s few la.no promise). We had gotong-royong in the early morning.Orang kampung datang and makcik-makcik handling the potong-potong bawang,cili,timun and etc while pakcik-pakcik conduct the korban and masak-masak for the kenduri.  I wasn’t able to witness the sembelih part since I was super busy at dapur. Luckily,lil bro took some pics and video. I think the last time we had korban was 2 years back. So,we were pretty much excited with this year Aidiladha.
To cut this short,I wanna share something. For God sake,I shoudn’t write it here. But I just don’t care. Sharing is caring kan?. Aha. Please don’t laugh at me tau.

Lokasi: Dapur rumah Tokwan
There was one makcik asked me to cut the timun. Timun untuk sambal belacan. At first,i was alone. Just me myself. No one else untill my sis came and help me. 15 minutes later that makcik pulak came and join us.
“ Baru 4 je.Pukul berapa nak siap ni anak oi”
Fuh. Tercabar gila. I was speechless. Nak buat ape,dah mmg agak terkial2 potong. My sis and I were looking at each other and i knew deep inside she also felt the same thought like me. Haha.I get the knife and start with the potong-potong. I continued on my work. Then,I saw that makcik potong the timun with different way/style like what I did. “ Oh.Kena buat macam ni ye?. Kenapa mak tak pernah pun buat or ajar?”. Hesitation suddenly appeared. Being so la innocent , I followed the way  that makcik cut the timun. Again. Aku dimalukan!!.
“ Buat macam tu bukan dekat situ nak. Dekat hujung bawah lagi tu. Yang situ yang bergetah. Yang ni takde bergetah”.
*&%4!!!!. Malu lagiiiii. And kali ni makcik tu siap senyum sambil geleng-geleng kepala. Only God knows my feeling at the moment. Rasa nak campak pisau dan blah dari situ. Like sriously okay!!!. Fine. Makcik,I am just twenty while you are sixty. So,obviously you gain much experience than me. Jangan la hentam saya macam tu sekali. (Alasan alsan dan alsan.teehee)

Okay la. I am sleepy now. Wanna write more but keep that for the next post. Have a great holiday peeps!


Nah,as promised. Just a few je. Tak rajin nak upload banyak2 walaupun ade beratus gambar.


                                                 Wah. This is my superhero!!
                                                           I made the api.^_^

Haa.ada gaya orang jual daging tak?

Cousins and orang kampung.

I captured this pic from window.

Hasil titik peluh ku.fuh!

Yasin.


P/s: Ya. Sepanjang cuti ni,aku akan cerita segala perkara/event yang aku jalani sepanjang cuti semester yang aku ada ni.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cantik la gambar yg macam jual daging tu nani. ;D

(rinhamzah)