Search This Blog

Monday, October 11, 2010

Semulajadi

I am supposed to blog on pictures I pasted in the previous entry. Hold on. Ill do it later. I have something else to share with.

Oh btw, Have you ever come across to a point where you were asked on random things and you would never expect it?


I had Raya Gathering with my batchmates last Thursday.  It was wonderful. Thanks friends for all the memories. Apart from that, I experienced something funny that obviously made my night. As I am writing this entry, I still couldn’t forget it.

I was queuing to get my food. At that moment I was far behind, the last person. As usual, we were busy chatting, catch up things on each other. After few minutes, one girl came and line behind me. We talked a lil bit. Untill, at one point where she suddenly turned on the mute mode.  She was looking and staring at me without reasons. I was wondering why she act that way.  I can’t figure out any past actions or words that might tarnished her heart.
 
Give up. I seriously had no idea. So,I decided to ask her.

“ (her name). Kenapa tengok nany macam tu?”

I saw she’s smiling. Again. No idea why she gave me that smile.

“ Nany cukur kening ye?” she ended the misery ,finally.

I was extremely shocked!. Eventhough I used to it but I thought people already knew the answer. Okay, I think I know why she’s asking me that question .It might be because we are not very close to each other. I just met her during my degree study,about 2 years back. Compared with other mates, we already met during matriculation.

To get this clear, I want to declare something. To her, this is my confession. The truth. I swear. For the past 22 years I’ve never ever cukur my kening. Not single any. Tak pernah terdetik untuk mencukur kening or do some modification on it. I’ve  also never colour or ‘makeup’ my kening. Memang kening saya dah semulajadi sejak dari lahir memang begitu. Its genetic. My family members pun mostly kening lebat and terbentuk. Please,get this clear eh. Betul,sungguh,sumpah. Saya tak pernah cukur kening.

 I am honored to have it on my face. It’s the gift given by Allah to me and I am grateful for what He has given me. People recognized me with that ‘trademark’. Cool isn’t it?. So,why bother to change it. Originality is the best among all fake.







Note: Abaikan eyebag,segala cacat cela di wajah ya.

No comments: