Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Exhausted



**monolog dalaman


The last couple of weeks have been particularly busy for me. Completing on non-stop assignments, struggling on presentations and quizzes and blab la bla. It’s been a very hectic one! I miss spending time in front of my acer and bond myself to the world web wide. I miss wasting quality times I have being surrounded with my beautiful girls. I miss going home for every two weeks which i used to do it in the previous semesters.


_________________________________________________________


Kisah sibuk 1: (assignment 1).


It's a group work. 6 persons each. Something to do with survey thingy. Running smoothly eventhough we still work on it. Presentation on coming wednesday.
 
The funny part was:

Kawan 1 : “ Berapa jam kau exercise? Per week. Tak kisahlah. Campur jalan kaki pergi class pun consider exercise”

Kawan 2: “ Aku tak tau la berapa jam. Sebab aku tak pergi class. Haha”




Kisah sibuk 2: (assignment 2)

It’s an individual work. The most leceh,mengade-ngade, paling banyak aku korbankan masa. Something to do with second language. I’ve been crazy working on this assignment. Didn’t slept for the whole night before submitted it. I thought finishing on the last part didn’t take much time but it took 6 hours to complete it. From 12 am to 6 am. Then had my Subuh prayer followed by 2 hours nap. Woke up back at 8am. Finishing the very last part. Problem on printing. Everything settled around 2.30pm. I was supposed to begin my journey back home at 12 pm but because of this very memorable assgmnt, I ended up went back home at 3.30pm. Very stressful, traumatic day ever!!

The funny part happened during journey back home.

Lokasi : Petronas,Indera Mahkota 2,Kuantan

*****

Cashier : “ Ni je adik punya?”

Moi: “ Aah”

Cashier terus masukkan barang-barang yang aku beli dalam plastic dan kemudian pass balik dekat aku.

Few seconds later,




Cashier: “ Eh. Adik.Adik!! " (sambil menjerit panggil aku yang ketika itu sedang menarik pintu keluar dari kedai mesra)


Moi : “ Haa? "(sambil pandang ke arah cashier)


Cashier : “ Belum bayar lagi kan? 


Moi : “ &*^#!!  Aku tak bayar lagi rupanya!.Ah.Malunye. ( Sumpah malu gila weh) 

Kawan moi : “ Sorry la kak. Dia ni tak tidur dari semalam. Tak boleh fikir. Tu yang sampai lupa nak bayar tu. Haha. (sambil jeling penuh makna dekat aku)”



Whatever.Akak tu tak ingat muka aku pun.


Kan akak?


Note : Album En.Artis dah released. Yeayy!!. After a long wait.:). Fuh. Bulan lepas je dah beli 2 cds. Bulan ni lagi 2 bijik on the way nak sampai ke tangan. Cuti sem ni aku nak kerja. :)

1 comment:

نور فضيلا said...

hahahaha..sumpah lawak! ape punye sengal la ko ni nany oiii.