Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Note for You: FRIENDS


“Masa dekat university, zaman paling best dalam hidup” (classteacher,2004)


Some may agree while some may give an objection. Neither is wrong. It depends. How you value or treasure your campus life will determine which direction you are in. I closed my secondary books back in year 2005. It’s been almost 5 years I’ve been struggling to finish all the required books I am currently reading right now. If everything goes in track, 2012 will be the final one,InshaAllah.

I used to really hate my campus life since I moved to this so-called winter land in 2008. Among all the delight, there is actually no joy of being a degree student when I first stood up in the university. Hardly ever to see me during weekends, where I prefer to go back home if the condition at the moment pushing me to do so. No any single tiny regrets for me though I have to spent hours and hours on road. The feeling when you reached home is something beyond words. All the lovely people welcomed you with a big smile on their face. That feeling is the true meaning of serenity.

Afterall, Allah plans everything to be in order. He knows what is best for his creature. Though I used to hate the early phase of my degree study, Alhamdulillah I am able to tolerate with this kinda situation. Slowly moving, I’ve grown up. I am now honored to be in this place. He tested me in the beginning and yet he leisurely purified the gloomy years. At least, when people ask  hows university life treating me, I have an answer or maybe answers to give out.

There are always reasons to smile. What matters is, you have to seek for it. You can’t just sit and stand still waiting for a miracle to come. I can promise you,  you couldn't experience the blissful moment of smiling by not having effort onto realizing it. I am very grateful and thankful indeed, for those who had made my 22 years of life has been the meaningful one to me. You are the reason why I always have the smile on my face. Thank you so much, FRIENDS and REALIFEFRIENDS. I can’t imagine life without you guys.


One day, we might be apart from each other but remember, wherever we go the strength of friendship will not fade away as long as we sincere to each other and realize how important everyone of us to our dictionary of life.


I've come to realized,you don't necessarily have to be the most popular person around,as long as you are surrounded by those who love and accept you the way you are. 


yours truly,
nany mho

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nany~
haru nya la ko nye penulisan ni~
wawawawaw...
tak mo jadi 4th year!!

arham said...

enjoy while you still have the chance.

arham said...

enjoy while you still have the chance.

Enriuel said...

ruby,
mmg nak bagi ko haru pon.haha.setahun je lg weh!

arham,
hai jiran lame.:D